Transform Your Tanning with TruBond 1000B
The first synthetically blended paint-on specifically designed for back skins and wall hangers
Say goodbye to hours of breaking and hello to soft, supple skins. With TruBond 1000B, you can achieve excellent quality skins with little to no breaking time. As with all TruBond products, this paint-on is low odor, safe, and easy to use.
Tan Application: TruBond 1000B
- Make sure the skin is free of excess moisture.
- Apply TruBond 1000B to the entire skin, skin side up on a flat surface.
- Let the product soak into the skin for 2 hours, then hang to dry.
- Every 12 hours, tug the skin in all directions for 1-2 minutes, repeat for 2 days.
- As the skin dries and is worked, you will observe "loosening" of the fibers and a lightening of the leather.
Enjoy soft and supple hides with TruBond 1000B.